Pillnitz Games Weekend
- 28.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
09:30 - 18:00
- Pillnitz Palace and Park Show on map
- Full rate: EUR 5.00 | Reduced rate and groups of 10+ people: EUR 3.50 p.p. | Children aged 0-16: free | Annual pass holders: EUR 1.00
- Suitable for children:
- yes, without indicating age
On the Pillnitz Games Weekend, admission to the park costs EUR 5.00, while the reduced rate and rate for groups of at least 10 people is EUR 3.50.
Children aged 0-16 enjoy free admission.
Holders of the “Garden Friend for a Year” annual pass, the SKD annual / daily pass and the SchloesserlandCARD pay EUR 1.00.
The games weekend will take place along Pall-Mall Alley, or in the Orangery in bad weather.
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (15 km)
By public transport
- bus line 63, stop Leonardo-da-Vinci-Strasse or Pillnitzer Platz
- left of the Elbe River: bus line 88 or tram line 2, both as far as terminus and then by ferry across the Elbe River
- from Pirna: bus line P, stop Leonardo-da-Vinci-Strasse or Pillnitzer Platz
- for further information, please, go to www.dvb.de
- interactive and multimodal planning of your trip at Greenmobility
- Come here by bus or rail
By steam ship
- The paddle wheel steamer of the Saxon Steamship Company (Saechsischen Dampfschifffahrt) stop directly at Pillnitz Palace - the most royal way to come here!
Sightseeing tour buses
Are you staying at Dresden for the first time? Just go on a sightseeing tour to visit all the highlights and cultural monuments of Dresden at once. www.stadtrundfahrt.com
By bike or on foot
Pillnitz Palace and Park is ideally situated for biking enthusiasts and hiking lovers. Just follow the Elbe River on the historic towing path (Treidelpfad) or the Elbe River cycling path. (Elberadweg www.elberadweg.de)
- via A4, exits Dresden Hellerau or Dresden Altstadt and further along the road to Pillnitz
- via A17, exit Pirna and further along the road towards Radeberg, exit Graupa, following the road to Pillnitz
- Leonardo-da-Vinci-Strasse parking lot (pay parking)
- Lohmener-Strasse parking lot (pay parking)
- limited parking facilities for disabled people near Pillnitz
Pillnitz Palace and Park
August-Böckstiegel-Straße 2 | 01326 Dresden
+49 (0) 351 2613-260