The »Trumpeter’s House« garden house is situated on the south-west border of Pillnitz Castle Park on the Elbe River bank. It was erected for the castle trumpeter in 1863; reconstructed in 2003/2004, the small holiday home has space for two people.
The 40-m²-large holiday apartment can be reached via an external staircase.
Hallway with a clothes rack with mirror, hooks and repository
- Corner couch, table and one armchair
- TV (public service channels only), radio
- Dining table and three chairs
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Double bed and built-in wardrobe
- Kitchenette with a ceramic cooktop
- Fridge, dishwasher, microwave
- Dinnerware, pots, coffee maker, electric water jug
- Bathtub, toilet, wash basin
- Mirrored bathroom cabinet
Outdoor furniture and lounger cushions for outdoor use and use on the terrace available. Bikes can be safekept on the ground floor.
A parking space is reserved near the ferry pier (about 200m away). Driving up to the housed is permitted for loading and unloading.
Pets permitted. Non-smoking house.
Rates & booking
For two people
April - October and
1 December to 6 January
First night € 100,00
Second night € 75,00
From third night
and any night following € 50,00
November - March
(not from 1 Dec to 6 Jan)
Per night € 50,00
Applies at any time
Since 1 February 2014, the City of Dresden has raised a resort tax for persons aged 18 and over. For further information please contact us.
Information and booking at the »Old Guard House« Visitor Center:
Staatliche Schlösser, Burgen und Gärten Sachsen gemeinnützige GmbH
Schloss & Park Pillnitz
August- Böckstiegel- Straße 2
Tel.: +49(0)351 26 13-260
Fax.: +49(0)351 26 13-280