All around Pillnitz Palace & Park, you can spoil yourself with culinary delights.
- Pillnitz Palace Hotel
- Palace Snackbar at the carpark
- Restaurant »Einkehr am Palmenhaus«
- Wippler’s Bakery
- Restaurant Parkcafé Pillnitz
- Restaurant Schlossblick Pillnitz
- Restaurant Pillnitzer Elbblick
The »Old Guard House« Visitor Center offers a wide range of souvenirs, books and postcards. It is open daily:
in the summer season from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
in the winter season from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can contact our staff by calling 0351 2613-260.
When you step out of the Visitor Center, you will stand in front of the east wing of the New Palace. A shopping arcade starts in the passageway to the Lilac Courtyard, where many little shops offer souvenirs, arts and crafts and sweet specialties all the year round.
In shopping arcade, you can find:
- arts and crafts & wooden toys – phone (0351) 2613-302
- porcelain painting – phone (0351) 2613-256
- antiquarian graphic art & gallery – phone 0351-4176571 | e-mail email@example.com
- glass blowing – phone (0351) 2613-276
- Tea & Asiatica – phone (0351) 2613-273
- Worlds of sensual enjoyment
Unique pottery is offered in the boat cellar by the Saxon Potters’ Guild near the flight of stairs.
- Pottery – phone (0351) 2613-223
The boat cellar is open from mid-February to the end of October from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Do you have any other questions? We will be pleased to help you with any individual advice.
Staatliche Schlösser, Burgen und Gärten Sachsen gemeinnützige GmbH
Besucherzentrum »Alte Wache« (Schloss & Park Pillnitz)
Schloss & Park Pillnitz
+(49) 351 261 32 - 60